BRU 21-12-2006

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

TAF

BRU 21-12-2006

Post by TAF »

Dear all, tomorrow we have 2 flights leaving early morning from BRU to RVN

1/ B757 Monarch return 22DEC (noontime)
2/ F-100 Blue Line return 22DEC (noontime), F-100 could be coming in tonight...

Have a nice one...
Brgds,
Benoit

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hi

And not to forget the Turkish A330-200.

ETA : 10:30 Istanbul
ETD : 11:30 Istanbul

hadj flights.

And if the weather continues as it is now (for God I hope not , because the pics will suck than ) , foggy , we might expect some diversions as the last days. If I wouldn't have the guarantee that OO-THA WILL arrive at EBLG tomorrow 21st even when there is a strike at EBLG , I would even dare to say it might arrive at BRU , but it seems it want , seen the guarantee that the plane IS effectively going to arrive at EBLG.

Best regards: Yannick ;)

EBAW_flyer

Post by EBAW_flyer »

This would be quite strange. Do you know for wich touroperator they operate these flights? It's strange because 2 planes of Thomas Cook Belgium are now in England for flights to RVN, KTT (Kittilä) and ENF Enontekiö), and now there would be an English plane operating the plane here in Belgium?

tangolima

Post by tangolima »

EBAW_flyer wrote:This would be quite strange. Do you know for wich touroperator they operate these flights? It's strange because 2 planes of Thomas Cook Belgium are now in England for flights to RVN, KTT (Kittilä) and ENF Enontekiö), and now there would be an English plane operating the plane here in Belgium?
Hello,

See forum Santa Claus Thomas Cook.
The touroperater is Thomas Cook Engeland. This are belgium planes because Thomas Cook Engeland hase no aircrafts avaible.

Greetings, Peter

ehamspotter

Post by ehamspotter »

Hello;

Yannick, if you had looked to the 19h news yesterday (20/12), you should now know that there will be NO strike at Charleroi and Liege airport today.

And offcoure the fog has no effect on the arrival of OO-THA, TNT has organized a receptoin for THA, so they will not cancell it due a bit of fog like today!

rgds:Jeroen

maaspotter

Post by maaspotter »

so they will not cancell it due a bit of fog like today!
if visibility is to low, it won't land
if visibility is good, it will land

it's simple, when there is a lot of fog (and the visiblity is to low) it can't land. For sure it won't just land because there is a reception, weather has to be okay to...

looking to the metar:
Temporary between 12 and 16 UTC
Visibility 0250 m
Broken clouds at a height of 30 m
fog

weather will be fucked up, 250m could be just enough to land, I don't know what kind of ILS system Liege has...

grtz, Rob

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

could I have known that they didn't where due to strike...from all sides is said there IS going to be a strike so...

Actually I don't care a thing but it's usefull that U know that before you go spotting...snappiesnap?

Anyway , they maybe don't cancel the flight due to fog , but fog = worthless pictures so not worth the risk considering this plane is going to fly the nextcoming 25years in the TNT colors , so I would say a lot of time to go see him in better weather...no hurry , by the way 4 other planes for TNT will follow so...

Anyway , hope you had a good day , weather looked nothing really better at BRU the 21ste , was not SO foggy but altough the dark clouds spoiled everything.

Seen today between 9h and 10:30h:

-Turkish Airlines A330-200 TC-JNC arrived 40mintues earlier.
-TAROM A318-100 YR-ASA
-Vueling Airlines A320 EC-IYX (new plane)
-Brussels Airlines A319-100 OO-SSG

than I left because the weather sucked.

gatso76
Location: Krommenie, The Netherlands or Schiphol Airport gate C18

Post by gatso76 »

Bruspotter wrote: -Vueling Airlines A320 EC-IYX (new plane)
don't excist, must be EC-JYX...and A320 EC-JZI is the latest VY A320 for the moment.

Marco

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

Yes , that's him EC-JYX (must have seen the J for a I in the fog) ;) thanks

contrailwatcherUK

Post by contrailwatcherUK »

Hi
I noticed a Korean air cargo 747 came in to BRU from the USA on 21st. Can't remember the flight number though. Does anyone know if this is a new route?

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

contrailwatcherUK wrote:Hi
I noticed a Korean air cargo 747 came in to BRU from the USA on 21st. Can't remember the flight number though. Does anyone know if this is a new route?
Is OZ587/8 JFK-BRU-SEL which comes in @ BRU on days 1,2,4 & 6. The one of the 21th was HL7604.

contrailwatcherUK

Post by contrailwatcherUK »

have the flight number - KAL6281 from Halifax, a Korean Airlines Cargo 744