Brussels Airport 2020

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Boeing747-nurse

Brussels Airport 2020

Post by Boeing747-nurse »

Hello to you all!!

I was very interested in the photos of the scale-model of Brussels Airport in 2020 ,that where taken by Flybe.

Maybe I didn't have a good look, but it seems to me that the Front Park 2 will be repleased by something new ( front park 2 but refurbished ? or ..., ).

Can someone of the Brussels Airport Company give some infrmation about the whole project? That would be very nice!!! :D

Thank you!

Flybe

Post by Flybe »

Indeed, judging by the scalemodel, it seems that the parkings will undergo some changes. Also it looks like there will be a sort of bridge from the terminal to the "airport village".

Anyway, I don't know if this has something to do with it, but in this article ( http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art_378654.html , sorry only in Dutch ), they speak about a differentiated parking-offer that would already be offered in 2007. Wonder what they mean with this... What can we expect?

Anyone from Brussels Airport on here that cares to sched a light on this matter?

Greets,

Pieter

PS: admins, please leave this topic open, it is broader than the one about the low cost terminal.