Reg wanted

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Jazzy

Reg wanted

Post by Jazzy »

Hi,

Can anyone help me for the regs for the following flights:

SN 2579 July 25 0640 to Berlin
SN 2582 July 31 1145 to Brussels

For our children it will be their first flight. anyone knows if it would be possible for a cockpit visit?

Thanks in advance

Jazzy

Jazzy

Re: Reg wanted

Post by Jazzy »

Can anyone help me?

KriVa

Post by KriVa »

That's still a week away... I'd be very doubtful the reg stays the same, if it's even loaded into the system at all at this point.
Thomas

woutertheboy

Post by woutertheboy »

Hi Jazzy, as KriVa already mentioned. It's to early for the registration but I can tell you that both flights will be operated with an Avro RJ100. If your kids want to visit the cockpit, the captain needs to take the decision to let them in or not. But for 2 children, I think your kids have a 99% chance of a cockpit visit :D. Usually they can visit it after landing. Hope this answers your questions a bit :P

Greetz
When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No-one has ever collided with the sky.

airtrainer

Post by airtrainer »

There's something I don't get, why do you guys always need to know the reg BEFORE your flight ? Can't you just walk to the gate and see it by yourself ?

andorra-airport

Post by andorra-airport »

airtrainer wrote:There's something I don't get, why do you guys always need to know the reg BEFORE your flight ? Can't you just walk to the gate and see it by yourself ?

Although I am also a person who does not care about this, I am sure most of them want to know this because of the "pleasurable anticipation" (voorpret) . To look at the aircraft on the internet, cabin views, have I flown this aircraft before, etc.

cathay belgium

Post by cathay belgium »

I can totally agree ... voorspel :lol:
CXB

and in the end equipment can vary anyway 8-)
New types flown 2022.. A339

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Hi,

Is the reg already known? Can someone check it for me?

Thanks