Colour Schemes for FS2002

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
Comet

Colour Schemes for FS2002

Post by Comet »

Is there a website where I can get some nice liveries and colour schemes for the aircraft in FS2002? I looked on the Microsoft website but there is nothing there.

Any livery is okay, but Belgian ones are preferred.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Airborne

Post by Airborne »

Maybe this website is useful?
http://flightsimulator.2link.be/

Greetzzz,
Kristof :wink:

killerwhale65

Post by killerwhale65 »

Matthias Thoen
MicroWings - Aviation Hobby Store

Comet

Post by Comet »

Killerwhale - there are some great liveries in the links you provided, I will have to decide between them :mrgreen:

Airborne - sorry but I do not understand the site you have suggested. Are there any liveries on there?
Louise

killerwhale65

Post by killerwhale65 »

the link from airborne refers to a page that has a collection of links to FS sites. so no direct liveries available there, and its dutch of course. Avsim and flightsim are the 2 biggest freeware resources for FS.
Matthias Thoen

Comet

Post by Comet »

Thanks Killerwhale. I am hoping to get a nice livery for the 747-400, I think the cargo-only one is boring, I want a passenger one.

Also, it is great fun doing a 777 take off from LCY! A totally ludicrous idea but I just had to try it :lol:

And Innsbruck is also very nice!
Louise

killerwhale65

Post by killerwhale65 »

i might better give u some hints and tips, since you are new to FS (i think). i dont know how "serious" you are and plan to be, but if you really want to learn to fly realistic, u have to start flying the cessna's. In this plane you can learn the basics of flying and navigating. Once you are doing this perfectly well, you can go to a bigger one like a learjet, and after that you can go to a 737. This is only some advice if u take FS serious, otherwise u can continue the 777 in LCY :wink:
Matthias Thoen

Comet

Post by Comet »

I am serious about FS2002 (and very new to it, I only installed it on Monday). I have been flying the Cessnas, largely from LCY because I know the "lie" of London better than the other places. Sometimes I just have some light hearted fun with it, like taking the 777 from LCY, though I find the 747, 737 and 777 much more stable and easier to handle than the Cessnas (I always fancied myself as an airline pilot :lol: )

My first successful landing was of the Cessna floatplane on the North Sea after a take off from Ostend, so I was quite pleased with that.
Louise