Fischer Air Boeing 737 at EBBR 20/9, normal flight/charter?

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

concordino

Fischer Air Boeing 737 at EBBR 20/9, normal flight/charter?

Post by concordino »

Just a quick request.

I think that I saw a Fischer Air B737 departing at around 11.10 this morning. Is this a regular flight as nothing in the spotters database?

Can anyone help with the registration, if it was Fischer?

Many thanks

Concordino

JM

oo-dwd engine failure

Post by JM »

hello,

oo-dwd operating SN2177-2178, took off and returned to EBBR with an engine failure... I don't know what's happened afterwards...

greetz JM

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Another nice visitor today was F-GYPE; which I was able to catch while parked at Abelag during my noon break around 12:50LT.

:arrow: http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=261243

Regards, Robin Bamps.

sn26567

Re: oo-dwd engine failure

Post by sn26567 »

JM wrote:oo-dwd operating SN2177-2178, took off and returned to EBBR with an engine failure... I don't know what's happened afterwards...
Well, it kept me in MAN for one and a half more hours, and made me return to BRU on a dreadful Avro from BA instead of a nice Avro from SN :evil:
André
ex Sabena #26567

concordino

Post by concordino »

Can noone help with my request or is this another case of topic hijack (should have been more specific with the title)

If anyone out there does have info on movements there was also a Transall (German? and a C-130 (old style camoflage) at Melsbroek yesterday around 18.00lt - any offers?

Concordino

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

concordino wrote:Can noone help with my request or is this another case of topic hijack (should have been more specific with the title)
Indeed your title is not clear, I changed it for you to a better one. Please note that you can also change your title by using the 'edit'-button in your first message.

concordino

Post by concordino »

Thank you Mr. L.

Already edited my post for today.

C