BBC1 at 22.00 Airport Special

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Lien

BBC1 at 22.00 Airport Special

Post by Lien »

Airport Special
Thu 13 Nov, 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm 60mins

Airport returns for a one-off special at Edinburgh during the world's largest arts festival. With over a million visitors coming to watch over 20,000 performances, Edinburgh and the airport are in festive mood.

For one month, security manager Brian Collins is given the extraordinary job of launching the airport as an Official Festival Venue and bringing in an array of performers and musicians. Bellydancers, puppeteers and men with pineapples on their heads perform in baggage halls and departure lounges, as Customs and Excise and airlines try their best to get on with their normal duties.

Lien !

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hallo Bart(Luchtzak),

This was doubly posted, because the first one I sent under "General

Aviation' did not appear on the home page.

The item beeing urgent and intended to be seen I resend it on

'Airlines Experiences'.

I realized too late that some forum topics as 'General Aviantion', 'Military

aviation', etc ...never appear on the home page.

I hope you understand (out of date anyway) the expired problem ?

BTW did you see it ?

Greetings

Lien !

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Lien,

Could you please avoid having an empty line between two lines of text in your messages. That makes them difficult to read.

Bart,

I also observed that some posts do not appear on the home page. Is there a problem?
André
ex Sabena #26567