BRU terminal C + admin building

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Avro

Post by Avro »

BRU is indeed quite expensive, but if they can re-open the satellite for LCC they could also reduce the taxes for such LCC. If I'm not mistaken they are doing exactly the same in GVA.

Chris

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Why are you guys always talking about a LCC? Please be realistic, it's BRU over here, not AMS where you can find enough passengers to fill your planes. (sorry for this violent reaction, nerves ... ;) )

Kapitein

Post by Kapitein »

@ Apuneger: no problem

@wolle_alol:
BRU is really expensive, that's a main reason why Easyjet isn't coming to BRU.

In Novembre 2001 they had plans to open 3 destination out of BRU: Liverpool, Stansted, 3th one I can't remember. They didn't do it because it was to expensive at BRU for them.

wolle_alol

Post by wolle_alol »

aaah , sorry I didn't know that, but I thought the big airports like amsterdam, heathrow, frankfurt and paris were more expensive than brussels

but I think AMS is more expensive because I heard last week that easy jet is about to stop with several flights, am I wrong?

Is this the reason why so many carriers are stopped flying to brussels?

I still think it would be a good idea to make the Cterminal a low cost terminal, and about those passengers: Start promotion campaigns, especially in south holland and you will see that those flights would make profit!

I think many airliners are a bit stupid, because you don't make a profit with only lots of passengers, you have to be profitable by reducing their costs(not only by firing people)

lumumba

Post by lumumba »

Hi everybody.
I think the bigest problem with the old satelite is that there are no shops anymore(And like everybody nows BIAC is making a lot of money with it).And the shops are not selling enough so if they split it one more time the sellings by shop will be very bad.
Regards
Patrice
Hasta la victoria siempre.